Tuesday, January 09, 2007

iPhone. The Crapple has hit the fan!


Well, it finally happened. Steve Jobs just made the most uncool announcement ever. crApple has jumped the shark. Been nice knowing you, but its over Steve, you're no longer cool. You're back to the geek with a perma-wedgie and broken glasses. Here's a quote (paraphrased by me) from his announcement (http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,21037451%5E15339%5E%5Enbv%5E15306-15321,00.html):

"iPhone is a revolutionary and magical product that is literally five years ahead of any other mobile phone out now....at least when I thought of this ten years ago (sic)" Said Steve Jobs

First off, what is revolutionary? My phone has done all this for over a year. And second, I want to know more about this magic. Sounds awesome. I wonder if it's like Harry Potter magic, some kind of witchcraft, or real magic like David Spade..or...Blaine..or...Actually it should be David Spade. How did that dude get Heather Locklear to jump in the sack? I digress....

Let me see if I got the run down on features here:

  • The Multi-Touch interface means users can make calls simply by pointing at a name or number.
  • All applications can be synched with data in phonebooks or calendars
  • The phone uses the quad-band GSM standard and also features Wi-Fi and EDGE
  • The screen can shift between portrait and widescreen modes
  • The device will also offer a Google Maps application
  • The device will offer a five-hour battery life for phone and internet applications
  • It has a 2MP camera.

Whew, quite a rundown there, Steve. Does it have ring tones you can get through iTunes? I sure hope so, that would be dandy. Oh, I don't let this slip past you...5 HOUR BATTERY LIFE. In truth I love that little feature...I can shorten my work day to...i don't know...3.5 hours so I can get home in time to charge my phone.

I cannot believe just how lame this annoucement is. Truely, truely lame.

Oh, and they changed their name today from today from crApple Computer to crApple stInc.

Well, THAT I like.

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 at 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have no clue what you're talking about...the iPhone will stop the war and save humanity from evil.

 
At January 11, 2007 at 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seteve is right. I AM going to get one.

-G.W. Bush

 

Post a Comment

<< Home